sabato 5 febbraio 2011

Axa




I bought a Fiat 600, my first car after using the family car for years.
Since I do not ride, I always try to save money and so I decided to go for insurance online.
After all quotes online insurance sites, I chose Quixa for three reasons (in order of importance):
1. E 'ONLINE INSURANCE ALWAYS TALK BUT WITH THE SAME PERSON AND NOT A CALL CENTER.
2. It 'the only insurance that allows you to make insurance for the crystals, the weather and vandalism separately from fire and theft (I had a car I have ever done outside the top three, but having a car instead " unlucky "to theft and fire seemed excessive and unnecessary spending).
3. Was that it was cheaper for my car model.
The payment is the half-yearly and can be made by credit card or bank (the solution I chose). After sending the online payment screen, I have sent the draft list and then cutting all the documentation to be delivered to finalize the bill (I inherited the class of risk by the family to the Bersani decree and had to send all documents).

This year I redid a lot 'but their estimates (which was granted as existing customers) was still the cheapest. The icing on the cake renewing the bill they gave me 25 euro voucher to spend at Feltrinelli bookshops. A very welcome surprise!
_____________________________________________
Above is my first experience, now let's move allen painful notes.
In February 2010 I suffered an accident in which I had total right: they were timely in explaining what to do by phone and send me carroattrezzi but I had several problems in maintaining contact with my staff and consultant to figure out what I should do and who should contact to advance the practice of my left (between Quixa, expert, workshop, etc.).. All calls are due from me, no one has ever made me feel practical to update you on my left.
Before the expert come out to look at my car accidents in the past 8 days and between bureaucracies and waiting times I had to wait a month to get my car fixed (the car give you the replacement only for the days beyond repair bureaucratic time, that is only 5 / 7 days. In short, I had to do without a car for a month).
I've had to anticipate the sum of € 3575 damage and then retrieve them a month later: You have no idea what this means for an employee ??!!???
Plus my personal advisor was often impossible to contact and when I made him out was a bit 'rude.

With insurance online now and save, but if you have an accident ready to die like this.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento