sabato 5 febbraio 2011

Zurich Connect





Being tired of paying € 1200 a year of insurance, I decided to take a trip online insurance affordable, but also through the association of consumers that has helped me a lot in my choice, it has an agreement with the Zuritel 'Consumers' Association, and discounts are already insured.
We start from the beginning.
From the website of the consumer do I send the estimate of 5 insurance more affordable, and the first is just the Zuritel at this point I go to the website of Zuritel and I quote for my car.
The price is staggering, 523 € per year, including the validity of the green card or even abroad.

Contact the toll free number 848833888 and talking of wanting to make an estimate, follow me in all the data and ask me what I wanted to join the Convention, at this point thinking of wanting to associate with those of the association of consumers, but at this very I honestly say, but I see that you are belonging to the Armed Forces, the armed forces are also associated, if we want to do a budget with both, I can not refuse this proposal, I like the quote is changed from 523 € to 507 € per year.
Confirm the quote and I do send all the documents via e-mail.
A few minutes later I get the documentation and the list of documents to prepare for the conclusion of the contract.
The documents that are required are:

- Photocopy of proof of membership in the Convention, in my case a copy of military identification card;
- Copy of prior well-reviewed and signed
- Copy front and back of the vehicle registration

- Front and back copy of the certified risk
- Documentation relating to the payment when paying by credit card such documentation is not required

- A copy of the tax code
- Certificate of residence issued directly by the municipality, do not accept self-certifications.

Subsequently, I have prepared everything, and I sent all the documentation at documenti@zuritel.it, but the documentation can also be sent to the following fax number 199.11.00.99.
When documents are received, the contractor is notified by text message for the certification is with respect to the payment.

I again contacted toll-free, we reviewed all the documentation, which was fine, I gave credit card details and are currently awaiting the arrival of the array of insurance.
In short this is one of the best online insurance currently known, both in terms of professionalism, both in terms of convenience.

In one day I managed to complete all the bureaucratic process for the completion of the contract.
Of course you can see all your information at the site of zurite after reviewing the record and thus your insurance position.

Probably depending on the type of work that takes place not everyone agrees with this I mean that by putting my own data and choosing work in the worker, the price of insurance varied a lot, if I remember correctly more than 200 €, but still a lower price than the one I have now and fortunately I will not have in 20 days.
Take a tour, maybe find some 'savings.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento