sabato 5 febbraio 2011

Genialloyd




Like all I think I was a little 'concerned the idea of committing myself to a telephone company to come online, but by the conclusion of the contract I was impressed by their efficiency.
1) All is done via phone, fax or internet (very convenient for those who spend all week in the office. Even my bank are online for the same reason).

2) They have a toll free number, so communicate with them costs nothing.
3) They are very informative and clear: to make sure the procedure is straightforward and can be summarized briefly:
· We do make an estimate (by phone or at their website).
· The accept (same channel).
· They send you in a few minutes the instructions (form to fill out, documents circulation (libretto) and identity to be attached, procedures and terms of payment).
· It pays (very comfortable and secure by credit card, but there is also the bank and the postal order) and return it via fax to the swag of documents. From this moment you are covered and come SMS in real time to your mobile phone to confirm it.
• To arrive by priority mail then home of the original documents (mark, green card, information on the policy manual and the original contract in duplicate, one to be returned with signed and stamped envelope already attached).

4) There is clear: the information manual contains all the policy conditions, well written in clear and unambiguous.
5) I am competent. In these 3 years of relationship with them I bought 2 cars, transferring from car to car insurance that many times my wife and myself in one case. The other car then and Joint account between me and my father, which led to further twists and turns that I'm there to explain. Everything was done with the utmost professionalism and order in both cases: no obstacle, no phone calls longer than necessary.

6) For the renewal there are no recommendations to be sent. Simply put, the relationship ceases. One month after the end you send it along with the elusive proof of risk to the budget in case you want to continue with them for the following year. If you like, you acknowledge and refer their new documents, otherwise we salute you and you are free. This is the traditional airlines have always been very careful not to do so.
7) If you happen ... there are. My father had an accident with his car (insured with them). The phone has always had an operator on the current state of the practice because all neatly recorded in their database, and in less than a month has closed the matter.

One of the most interesting, honestly one of most interest to everyone, however, is the cost of the policy, much lower than the traditional airlines and very competitive compared with other online companies. In the shift from Catholic to Genialloyd I saved between 20% and 25% according to the latest estimates I asked, more out of curiosity than real interest, Genertel, Linear and Unipol confirm that at least a 5% reduction in c ' is.
This is definitely a good company, behind which there is RAS (if this means anything, of course. The distrust of insurance companies is a must).
I noticed, however, that convenience is there but not for everyone. Estimates for young people (under 23 years) or living in high risk sites are in no way competitive. It 'clear the company's goal to keep in the portfolio mature motorists especially living in quiet areas, and this in order to keep low the probability of accidents. I do not know whether it is correct or not. I've chosen because it represents the best for me and for my needs and characteristics. I think everyone should get their accounts 4.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento