sabato 5 febbraio 2011

Reale mutua




Are provided by Royal Mutual Insurance to 7 years. Every year I looked around (on the Internet and agencies) to assess the cost of the guarantees it had written. I'm young and I have the car registered to me for these reasons on the Internet I found nothing short of embarrassing situations: even with only prize € 1000 RCA differences between various estimates. Then there were those who put me on an allowance of damages caused only because I had less than 26 years, others who asked me if I used the car only for business because it could claim damages if not I used to work .... etc! ! Luckily my consultant was very honest from the start.He did not like many others, said that prices were actually on the Internet even more advantageous than what he offered me his company (ie the real), but if I had taken the preventive and conditions of the policies of other companies undertake to review this with me and got me the pros and cons.Well, I finally found him with only two companies actually cheaper: one was the Banca Popolare di Bergamo in my province that does not exist .... and the other was another company I had changed my zona.Se saved certainly about 150 € per year ... but I found elsewhere a sincere person, and so available? I think it is not easy today, so I spoke to him frankly and I have re-signed checks each year around the end of each year .... but he can make me a little off from last year and I'm already so happy! Then in the meantime I have already had 2 no-fault claims, and in both cases, my adviser told me what to do to get money quickly: in just 10 days I had my money (the first accident of 2700 was € and the second € 3800).In the end I believe that online and telephone companies, at least for now, are still far behind the traditional ones: I have not even found a company that really was cheaper than Reale Mutua! And also if one is not careful what you subscribe to is likely to take it in that place!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento